DotA 6.77c is available for download
A new DotA map is available, 6.77c, coming after the previous one that was released on 11 January, this year.
Here are the changes:
* Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
* Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
* Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
* Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
* Illuminate manacost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
* Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
* Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25
* Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14
* Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved)
* Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375
* Heaven’s Halberd’s Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta
* Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges
It is good to see that Icefrog and his team are still working on the old map. DotA 2 is available on Steam and pretty much everyone can play it since beta keys are everywhere.
Download DotA 6.77c from here, fast mirror. Unrar the file and copy it into the “downloads” folder of Warcraft 3.