DotA 6.78 is available for download
After around two months, a new DotA map is available (DotA Warcraft 3 version).
The new map brings two new heroes, Kaolin, the Earth Spirit (strength) and Nerif, the Oracle (inteligence).
Other changes for old heroes:
– Magnetic Field AoE decreased from 325 to 275
– Tempest Double unit is now visible to the enemy players as the fake
– Counter Helix cooldown decreased from 0.65/0.6/0.55/0.5 to 0.55/0.5/0.45/0.4
– Ice Vortex cooldown decreased from 6 to 5
– Ice Blast base AoE increased from 225 to 275
– Added Aghanim’s Scepter
– Vision decreased from 1800/800 to 1400/800
– Flamebreak manacost increased from 80/100/120/140 to 140
– Greater Hawk invisibility fade time decreased from 5 to 4
– Strygwyr’s Thirst now gives you bonus 3/4/5/6 armor when active
– Bloodrage dispels the target before applying its buff
Full changelog is here.
Gameplay and cosmetics:
* Captain’s Mode bans changed from 2/3 to 2/2/1
* Captain’s Mode picks changed from 3/2 to 2/2/1
* Adjusted ban/pick/reserve times Captain’s Mode
* Backdoor protection now also reduces incoming damage by 25%
* Siege units HP increased from 500 to 550
Download the map from here (mirror).